Ambassador Visit to Claydon's Hallmark
Celebrating 104 Years as a Family Business
in Red Wing on November 8
Nominations are open for Businesses of the Year Until December 13
Help the businesses in our community get the special recognition they deserve! Nominate a local business that you feel has done an outstanding job this year.
Please follow these simple rules to nominate a business in these 5 categories: Newcomer to the Chamber in 2013; Manufacturer; Restaurant; Retail; and Service Business.
- Any customer, friend, associate and/or employee can nominate a Chamber member for any category. Nomination period is open November 27 through December 13, 2013 at 5PM.
- Nominations can be submitted online (preferred method) by visiting this link http://sections.republican-eagle.com/redwingchamber/ or visiting the Chamber’s homepage at www.redwingchamber.com and clicking on the link on the right hand side of the page. Or you can contact the Chamber and have a form emailed to you. The nomination form must be received at the Chamber office by December 13 at 5PM (NO exceptions!).
- The nomination link includes a list of all Chamber members in each category. This makes it easy for you to review before you submit your nominations.
- The nominations are restricted to 250 characters, so please write your nominations carefully.
- You can nominate multiple businesses. You will have to refresh the link in your browser, or cut and paste the link in your browser after each nomination.
- Once the nomination period has ended, the Chamber staff will build company profiles on all the nominees and send it to the entire membership, so everyone can learn more about the nominees before placing votes. We will send out the nominee information by category (such as Restaurants) December 18—31, 2013.
- Voting will take place January 6—January 10, 2014. All Chamber members (and Chamber representatives listed for their company as of 11/27/13) are allowed to vote for one business, per category. For example: your business has the owner and 1 other representative listed in our Chamber software system—both of these company representatives can each vote for a business in each of the 5 categories.
- All voters will access a special link on the Red Wing Republican Eagle website, which will be given out on January 6. This is a secure site and will allow only one vote per registered person, per category.
- Winners will be announced at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting, Monday, January 27, 2014 at Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
- Chamber staff does NOT nominate or vote for any businesses. All nominations and voting are done by Chamber members. All Chamber members must be in good standing to participate.
- A HUGE THANK YOU to the Red Wing Republican Eagle for making the nomination and voting process electronic and secure!
Be watching for your Annual Meeting Invite in the mail in the next 2 weeks. Make your reservations early….$55 per person, or Corporate table of 8 for $475. Diamond & Sapphire Sponsors receive a Corporate Table at the Annual Meeting.